The Hopper BackFlip™ 24 fuses the durability of the Hopper Flip® with a new, convenient-to-carry design. It's our first cooler engineered to carry as a backpack, using the best tech of both worlds. Built taller and wider than its Hopper Flip counterparts, Hopper BackFlip is designed to efficiently distribute the weight of your goods, while the ergonomic shoulder straps make the journey more comfortable. Even more, a removable chest strap and waist belt are included for added stability and security. And like the rest of the Hopper® family, it promises superior cold-holding, a 100% leakproof zipper, and a tough DryHide™ Shell. So, go ahead and trek to your favorite faraway fishing destination, because this backpack cooler won’t slow you down.
- Outside 13 3/4” × 19 1/8” × 8 1/2”
- Inside 12 5/8” × 6 1/2” × 15”
- Empty Weight 5.3 LBS
- 20 Cans of Beer (using a 2:1 ice-to-can ratio by volume)
- 25 Pounds of Ice (only)
- Dryhide Shell - The Hopper’s high-density fabric is waterproof and resistant to mildew, punctures, and UV rays. The liner is made from an FDA-approved food-grade material.
- Coldcell Insulation - Closed-cell rubber foam offers far superior cold-holding to ordinary soft coolers.
- Hydrolok Zipper - The toughest, highest-performing waterproof and leakproof cooler zipper in the world.