Built for chasing fickle flight paths in the early season Grinder Pants by Sitka give you enough warmth for early morning missions and enough breathability to remain comfortable the rest of the day. But these pants pull double duty. With its low-profile seams and glued hems it's a buttery smooth insulation piece for layering under waders as temperatures drop and water levels rise.
The Sitka Grinder Pants are the lightest pants in the Waterfowl line. The durable 4-way stretch polyester weave and articulated patterning provide comfort and freedom of movement. A low-profile belt system keeps the pants comfortably in place even when you weigh down the hip pockets and concealed thigh pockets with shells.
- Low-profile seams and glued hems
- Durable 4-way stretch polyester weave
- A low-profile belt system keeps the pants comfortably in place
- Hip pockets and concealed thigh pockets
- Sales of clearance items are final and cannot be Returned or Exchanged.