Product Return Information & Terms
If items you purchased from the Fort Thompson online store are defective or were damaged in shipment or what you received was incorrect, please call our returns department at 1-501-835-3006, Monday-Friday, between the hours of 9 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. CST, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure to have your order number ready when you call us, or include it in your email.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNS
- Please call or email us prior to returning your order, so we can provide you with an RMA number, and determine the correct return procedure for the merchandise you wish to return.
- Fill out the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form entirely, including order number, contact information, product information, reason for return and the desired return request action, also indicated on the form. The Return Form can be downloaded here.
- Include a printed copy of the completed return form with your shipment, in the original package if possible, and write the order number and RMA number on the outside of the box or package. Also include a copy of your purchase receipt, if possible.
- Once the prior steps have been completed, you will ship the package to us at the return address listed below. Ship the package using FedEx, UPS or USPS. Save your tracking number and copy of your RMA number so that we can assist you in locating the package should something happen to it in transit. We are not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged by the shipper during return.
FORT THOMPSON SPORTING GOODS - RETURNS
5802 WARDEN ROAD
SHERWOOD, AR 72120
Products sold from the Fort Thompson Sporting Goods online store are new and under warranty from the product manufacturer, unless otherwise stated within the product description.
All returns must have original packaging, no exceptions.
Products that are defective or incorrect may be returned within 10 days from the purchase date, for a full refund, including shipping fees. Products that are unused, unopened, and resalable may be returned or exchanged within 30 days from the purchase date, for a full refund of the purchase price (minus original or return shipping fees), except for firearms and ammunition (see below). No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
Upon receipt of a return, a confirmation email will be sent to the customer. Please allow 3-5 business days (after we have received the return) for us to process the return.
- All returns must have prior consent. Please email or call for Return Authorization prior to shipping any product back to us.
- Sales of firearms (see below) and/or ammunition are final and cannot be returned.
- Defective firearms must be returned to the original manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping fees unless the return is due to a defective item, or was due to an error in shipment on the part of Fort Thompson Sporting Goods.
- Sales of clearance items are final and cannot be returned.
FORT THOMPSON WADER WARRANTY
The Fort Thompson wader warranty is as follows:
Waders are warranted for one (1) year from the date of the purchase, against manufacturer defects. No returns or refunds on excessively worn items or items deemed not defective. Defective does not include holes, rips, punctures or tears. Waders reported to be leaking will be pressurized with air and submerged in a dunk tank to check for leaks. There will be a $25.00 return shipping fee after 30 days from purchase.
How the 1 Year warranty works (example):
If you purchase the waders and then return the waders 6 months after the original purchase date and receive a replacement, then the replacement waders have exactly six (6) months of warranty remaining.
Your copy of the warranty card is required to obtain warranty coverage.
If you have any questions concerning this warranty, please contact our Returns Department at 1-501-835-3006, Monday – Friday, from 9:00 am and 6:00 pm CST.