The Patagonia Women's Torrentsheel Jacket is designed to keep you dry no matter the rain. With a 2.5 layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face and a two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design this jacket is like no other.
- A Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- Jacket self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop