The Patagonia Men's Torrent Shell Jacket is sleek, packable and unpretentious that takes a responsible step forward by being created with a 100% recycled nylon face fabric.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face fabric.
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design.
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier.
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers.
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip.
- Jacket self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop.
- Bluesign Approved Fabric.