The Patagonia Men's Better Sweater Jacket is designed to be warm and extremely soft sweater-knit polyester fleece.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Full-zip with zip-through stand-up collar.
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort.
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance.
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe.
- Hip length.
- Fair Trade Certified.
- Bluesign Approved Fabric.