LaCrosse Youth Mallard II 1000 gram Waders - Everything they need and nothing they don't.
We focused on the essentials and only the essentials for the serious waterfowler who needs a premium wader, but doesn’t want to drop serious cash. As comfortable as it is durable, we built our Mallard II to be slightly lighter in weight, but still insulated enough to keep you warm in cold and wet conditions.
- Insulating 3.5mm stretch neoprene is 100% waterproof with double-stitched and taped seams
- Polyurethane reinforced knees and seat plus abrasion resistant Brush Tuff bi-directional material for protection and durability
- Hand warmer, top-loading pocket and built-in call holder provide storage
- Buckled straps can be used as a belt when the wader is folded down
- Jersey lining
- Mossy Oak Bottomland
- Hand-laid premium rubber for durable, waterproof comfort
- 1000G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation for warmth
- Ankle Fit locks the heel in place for a comfortable, secure fit
- Multilayer rubber with abrasion resistant toe and heel caps for added durability
- Removable EVA footbed
- Steel Shank
Boot Size: Waders are available in full sizes and one width only. It is recommended that customers needing half sizes order the next full size.