Free Shipping On Orders Over $150 *Excludes Ammo

SKU: 816383002933

HEVI-Metal Longer Range 12 Gauge BB Shot Size - Case

Vendor Hevi Shot
Regular price $399.99
Sale price $399.99 Regular price
Sale Sold out
Unit price
/per 
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hurry! Only 5 left in stock!
This is a pre order item. We will ship it when it comes in stock.

Extend your reach in duck and goose hunting with HEVI-Metal Longer Range ammunition. This ammunition offers a substantial 16 percent increase in downrange power by utilizing high-density HEVI-Bismuth alloy pellets layered over steel shot that resists corrosion. With the incorporation of our cutting-edge Pattern Density Technology, the payload is intelligently divided, with 30 percent being HEVI-Bismuth and the remaining 70 percent being steel. This combination culminates in tighter shot patterns, an extended effective range, and more humane, cleaner kills.

Here's why HEVI-Metal Longer Range ammunition stands out:

1. Deadly Accuracy at Extended Distances: This ammunition is designed to excel at longer ranges, enhancing your success in diverse hunting scenarios.

2. Harnessing the Power of Pattern Density Technology: Our proprietary technology ensures consistent and focused shot patterns, boosting your chances of success in the field.

3. Leading 30 Percent of HEVI-Bismuth Pellets: The front line of this ammunition consists of HEVI-Bismuth pellets with a density of 9.6 g/cc, delivering formidable stopping power.

4. Durable and Corrosion-Resistant Steel: The remaining 70 percent of the payload is composed of steel with exceptional corrosion resistance, ensuring longevity and resilience.

5. Outstanding Cold-Weather Performance: Count on this ammunition to perform reliably even in cold weather conditions, making it an ideal choice for all seasons.

6. Reliable Functioning in All Shotgun Types: HEVI-Metal® Longer Range ammunition cycles consistently in all shotgun varieties, instilling trust when it matters most.

 

Each case comes with 10 boxes, each box contains 2 rounds.

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)