Free Shipping On Orders Over $150 *Excludes Ammo
Shop Now >>
Adding product to your cart
Extend your duck and goose hunting capabilities even further with HEVI-Metal Longer Range ammunition. This advanced ammunition boasts a remarkable 16 percent increase in downrange power, all thanks to the innovative combination of high-density HEVI-Bismuth alloy pellets layered over corrosion-resistant steel shot. Our exclusive Pattern Density Technology™ ensures that 30 percent of the payload comprises HEVI-Bismuth pellets, while the remaining 70 percent is composed of durable steel shot. This perfect blend results in tighter shot patterns, extended effective range, and cleaner, more efficient kills.Here's why HEVI-Metal Longer Range ammunition is your go-to choice:1. Deadly Precision at Extended Ranges: This ammunition is designed to be lethal at longer distances, giving you the edge in various hunting scenarios.2. Pattern Density Technology: Our proprietary technology guarantees that the ammunition delivers consistent, tightly packed shot patterns, increasing your chances of a successful hunt.3. High-Density HEVI-Bismuth Pellets: Leading the charge, 30 percent of the payload consists of 9.6 g/cc HEVI-Bismuth pellets, providing exceptional stopping power.4. Corrosion-Resistant Steel: The remaining 70 percent of the payload is crafted from corrosion-resistant steel, ensuring durability and longevity.5. Enhanced Cold-Weather Performance: Count on this ammunition to perform reliably even in cold weather conditions, ensuring that you're prepared for any hunting environment.
Each case contains 10 boxes, each box contains 25 rounds.
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.
No products in the cart.