Free Shipping On Orders Over $150 *Excludes Ammo

SKU: 816383002759

HEVI-Metal Longer Range 12 Gauge 3 Shot Size - Case

Vendor Hevi Shot
Regular price $332.99
Sale price $332.99 Regular price $399.99
Sale Sold out
Unit price
/per 
Shipping calculated at checkout.
In stock, 38 units
This is a pre order item. We will ship it when it comes in stock.

Extend your waterfowl hunting capabilities with HEVI-Metal® Longer Range ammunition. This specialized load enhances downrange potency by 16%, thanks to its high-density HEVI-Bismuth™ alloy pellets, strategically layered alongside corrosion-resistant steel shot. Harnessing our cutting-edge Pattern Density Technology™, this ammo dedicates 30% of its payload to HEVI-Bismuth pellets, while the remaining 70% consists of steel, resulting in tighter shot patterns, extended effective range, and more humane kills.

Key Features:
- Deadly precision at extended distances
- Utilizes Pattern Density Technology
- Incorporates 30% of 9.6 g/cc HEVI-Bismuth pellets in the payload
- Complementary 70% is composed of corrosion-resistant steel
- Improved cold-weather performance
- Ensures reliable cycling in all shotgun types

 

Boxes Per Case: 10

Rounds Per Box: 25

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)